You can add salary data depending on your needs.
Basic Salary info
OrgWeaver allows you to attach a salary to either a person or a position. Why? Because sometimes you want to understand the costs of just your positions (no matter which particular employee fills it at any given time).
- Position Salary (Pos salary)
- People Salary (Salary)
Advanced Salary info
This is helpful if you want to understand the total cost of an employee to your business (benefits, taxes, etc.). For instance, if you put 1.3 in the below fields, you are saying that the total cost of that employee/position = Salary + 30%
- Position salary multiplier (Pos salary multiplier)
- People salary multiplier (Salary multiplier)
Cost calculations based on Salary
You can view the aggregate costs of any unit in your organization by using these fields. You can base the cost calculations on the actual salaries of employees, the salaries allowed for a position, or the limit of personnel costs you will allow in any unit.
- Personnel costs (Pers costs)
- Position personnel costs (Pos pers costs)
- Target personnel costs (Target pers cost)
Adding Position Salary info in Org Chart view
- Right-click on any box and choose "Edit" (or just double-click the box)
- Go the tab with the icon of the chair
- Find and edit the data you need (Pos salary, for instance).
- Can't see the data you need? Click the gear icon at the bottom of the pop-up to choose what data you want to view/edit.
Adding employee Salary info in People Directory
- In the top-right menu, hover your mouse and click "People Directory"
- Once you're in the People Directory, go to the top-right menu and click "Customize view". Drag and drop the salary fields you want to edit into the column headings area.
- Double click the salary field you want to edit for any particular person.
Viewing Salary info in Org Chart boxes
- When you are looking at your org chart, click this button in the toolbar:
- Choose "Data fields setup"
- Drag and drop the salary-related fields you want into the available slots in your org chart box.
- Press the save icon and you will see the updated fields in your org chart
Please sign in to leave a comment.