When creating a PowerPoint org chart in OrgWeaver, on the last step you have the option to upload your own PowerPoint template. This allows you to repeatedly create org charts that match your official style and colors. Keep in mind that only people with a paid OrgWeaver subscription will have access to this feature.
You can download a sample of a customer PowerPoint org chart template, or you can just use your own template and follow some requirements.
- You must have two slides, one header slide and one content slide
- The header slide must have to text placeholders that says "[Title]" and "[Subtitle]"
- The content slide must have one text placeholder that says [Title], two shapes of any size that includes the text "[Unit]" for manager and unit boxes and "[Position]" for normal positions, and a line. Format them just as you like them.
- Save the file as normal ".pptx" file. It cannot contain macros and it should not be a PowerPoint .potx template file.
- Maximum 1 MB in size
- The name of the file should not already be in the list of uploaded templates
- The user uploading the template cannot have more than 10 templates
- The shapes of the org chart boxes need to be rectangles or a variant of rectangles
Please sign in to leave a comment.